Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Me!

I don't usually blog about myself, but I thought I would this time. This is me, I have lost 34 lbs. Yeah! Didn't do any fad diet, because I didn't want to gain the weight back when I added back any foods that the fad diet didn't allow. So, instead, I watched my calorie intake, didn't really count calories, just was really good watching what I ate. I still had the occasional cookie and McDonald's....just not as often. And I walked, and walked and walked. About 30 minutes every day for the first 30 days or so, then maybe 4 to 5 days a week. All this on the treadmill until the weather got nice this past Spring and I was walking 2 miles (down and up the road) every day or as often as I could. I still walk those 2 miles, if not more, almost 7 days a week now. Even walked the beach every morning at Myrtle Beach. I feel really good about myself. Clothes shopping is alot more fun!



No comments: